Did you know there’s another planet nearby that anyone can visit? A planet with weird creatures, amazing landscapes, and alien intelligences? It’s true. And that planet is Planet Ocean.
In An Ocean Adventure, kids get to visit earth’s oceans and explore that alien world through the fascinating animals and plants that live there. They’ll get to meet ravenous sharks, genius octopuses, and friendly, fun-loving dolphins. They’ll get to experience life in a coral reef, life in a kelp forest, and life in the deepest depths—all by using their imagination.
For kids it’s an irresistible adventure. For teachers and homeschoolers, it’s engaging, entertaining, and imaginative reading geared to facilitate early learning and foster kids’ interest in the natural world. For parents it’s also perfect for reading to younger learners. And it’s a way to get early readers talking with their parents and discussing with their classmates the beauty that lies under the sea!
An Ocean Adventure has something to offer everyone involved in early learning, kids especially!
• Kids will love the opportunity to explore the natural world using their imaginations. To facilitate their journey, An Ocean Adventure provides dozens of color photographs and short narratives packed with fun information. And the journey doesn’t end with stories. Each animal is presented in a layout carefully structured to hold kids’ interest and make reading exciting and fun. The book also features three sets of puzzles and a sketch pad that will allow kids to draw their own pictures!
• If you’re a parent, you’ll find An Ocean Adventure perfect for reading aloud to your youngster and ideal for early learning. Its emphasis on exploring by means of the imagination also makes it an invaluable jumping-off point for discussing and discovering the natural world with your kids. After all, everyone loves to learn about nature, and An Ocean Adventure gives parents the chance to share in the exploration of the undersea world.
• Teachers and Homeschoolers will find An Ocean Adventure the perfect complement for early learning units focused on science, animals, and geography. And its focus on imaginative exploration opens the door to exciting classroom discussions and written assignments.
Set off on An Ocean Adventure today! With this book, kids in a classroom, a homeschool classroom, or the home can have the journey of a lifetime. And along the way, early readers will learn, explore, and share the wonders of the oceans.
Put this book to work!
An Ocean Adventure is fun primary-grade reading that kids will love. And it has plenty of uses everywhere early learning is important:
• As a basis for class discussion, or as a conversation starter in the home, or as a tool to engage kids in conversation and learning in any setting.
• As supplemental reading for a science, nature, or world geography unit
• As a great read-aloud assignment for kids in the primary grades—at home, in class, or one-on-one with a teacher.
• As a wonderful “free reading” title in the classroom or home library.
• As a reading assessment tool: the book features three sets of multiple-choice questions to reinforce kids’ learning and help teachers and homeschooling parents assess reading comprehension
• As the basis for other approaches to early learning, including reports, research projects, presentations, and other assignments.